Residential Parking Decals
Parking decals are available for sale to full time residents of the City of White Rock. With the parking decal residents can park for up to four hours per day at any of the City of White Rock's pay parking areas (Marine Drive, Centennial Arena, and the City of White Rock meters around the Hospital).
Please note that all pay parking in the City of White Rock's (City owned or leased) pay parking areas is free for up to four hours for all vehicles bearing Veteran licence plates - no parking decal is required!
In order to purchase a City of White Rock Pay Parking Decal, please provide your:
- British Columbia valid driver's licence
- Current Owner's certificate of Insurance and Vehicle Licence
Both documents must show your current White Rock address. Please note, parking decals are non-refundable. View the locations where you can purchase City of White Rock Pay Parking Decals.
Where to Place the Decal
The City of White Rock Pay Parking Decal must be affixed to the driver's side lower inside of the windshield. The decal number is registered to your licence plate number. If you change licence plates you must register your new plates to match the decal. This transaction can be done in the Development Services Department in City Hall.
What You Can't Do with the Decal
With the decal you are:
- Not entitled to park on streets posted as 'Permit Parking Only'
- Not valid at the “Limited Time Parking” meters at the Arena, posted as 1/2 hour short term
- Not valid in the Hospital's private parking lots
- Not valid to park on the south side of Marine Drive between Finlay Street and Stayte Road (Surrey meters)
How Long It's Valid
The decal is valid for a calendar year, January to December and is not prorated. As of November 1, 2017, yellow Resident Pay Parking Decals cost $46 plus GST.
Don't Get Ticketed
Visit the Permit Parking section for more information.