Environmental Advisory Committee
Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings of 50 or more persons. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City has postponed all public information meetings, public hearings and meetings of the City’s Boards and Committees until the end of May, 2020. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month (or as scheduled) at 4:00 p.m.
- White Rock City Hall - 15322 Buena Vista Avenue
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The purpose of the Environmental Advisory Committee (EAC) is to advise City Council and staff on environmental issues in the City. The EAC will also review the City’s Integrated Storm-Water Management Plan and the Environmental Strategic Plan. The Committee may make representations to Council on environmental matters.
Advisory Body Resources
- Terms of Reference - Council Policy 138.
- Council and Committee Procedure Bylaw 2232
- Code of Conduct for Committee Members - Council Policy 120
Council Representatives (non-voting):
|Councillor Erika Johanson|
|Councillor Scott Kristjanson (Alternate)|
|Ross Hynes, Chairperson||Stephen Crozier, Vice-Chairperson|
|Wilma Boyd||Philip Byer|
|John Lawrence||Ivan Lessner|
* All members of the Environmental Advisory Committee have been appointed with a term ending December 31, 2020.