Request for Service

person using a laptop

Submit a City of White Rock Request for Service 

The Request for Service online service is for non-emergency requests such as pot holes, illegal dumping or parking issues.

To use this service, we recommend that you have the following ready:

  • Have your service request photos available if you have any. (e.g.: photo of the flooded area, burnt out street light).
  • Address and location (cross streets).
  • Have an available phone number and email so we may contact you if a follow up is required.
  • Include the exact time and location with as much details as possible, if you are reporting unsafe practice or safety hazard made by a developer.

bylaw-and-parking Opens in new window

Report bylaw and parking issues such as:

  • Illegal Dumping
  • Noise Complaint
  • Parking Concerns
  • Smoking
  • Tree Cutting
  • Unsightly Property

engineering-and-operations Opens in new window

Report engineering and operations issues such as:

  • Graffiti Removal
  • Parks (litter, maintenance, trails)
  • Sewer (sanitary or storm)
  • Street Lights
  • Street Signs
  • Water (leak, meter, pressure)

Contact Us

If you need assistance with your submission, call 604-541-2100 or read the instructions to submit a service request. 

If this is a public works emergency, such as a water main break, flood or critical service disruption, contact Engineering and Operations by calling 604-541-2181, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For emergencies outside of normal business hours, you will be forwarded to the Fire Dispatch non-emergency line.

In the case of injury or immediate danger, contact 9-1-1 right away.

Request for Service Dashboard

View the types of service request received the City, current submissions, locations with requests and status of request.