News Flash

Latest News

Posted on: January 3, 2019

Request for Service


If you notice problems like street flooding, fallen trees, or burnt streetlights, notify the City with Request for Service, our online platform for reporting non-emergency issues.

To use this service, we recommend that you have the following ready:

  • Have your service request photos available if you have any. (ie: photo of the flooded area, burnt out street light).
  • Address and location (cross streets).
  • Have an available phone number and email so we may contact you if a follow up is required.

Click here to Request for Service.

Urgent Issues

For urgent issues, please call us at 604-541-2181 to reach Engineering and Operations. Please note: if you call outside of work hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM) you will be forwarded to the Fire Dispatch non-emergency line.

Emergency Issues

In the case of injury or immediate danger, please call 9-1-1 right away.

Facebook Twitter Email