Other Types of Applications

Please note that the City processes other types of development applications that are not discussed here, such as Liquor License Referral Applications and Temporary Use Permits.

For further information regarding submission and procedural requirements for these types of applications, please contact the City's Planning and Development Services Department or review the relevant guides provided on the Resources and Documents page.